21. Aggregating Personal Value. 17th Annual Madison Metaethics Workshop. University of Wisconsin, Madison. 2022.
20. Aggregating Personal Value. Social Ontology & Collective Intentionality. University of Vienna. 2022.
19. Aggregating Personal Value. Rocky Mountains Ethics Conference XV. Boulder, Colorado. 2022.
18. Aggregating Wellbeing. Conference on Interspecies Comparisons of Welfare. London School of Economics. 2022.
17. Ways of Existence. Symposium at the Pacific APA. Vancouver. 2022.
16. Value After Death. Fourth International Conference on Philosophy and Meaning in Life. University of Pretoria, South Africa. 2022.
15. Value After Death. 2021 International Association for the Philosophy of Death and Dying Symposium. 2021.
14. Permanent Value. Philosophical Perspectives on Aging-Seminar. La Sapienza, Università di Roma. Danish Institute in Rome. 2021.
13. Value After Death. Great Lakes Philosophy Conference. Siena Heights University. 2021.
12. Normativity from Nothing. Social Ontology 2020. University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. 2020.
11. Possessing Value. End-of-Life and Euthanasia. Czech Academy. 2019.
10. Against Collective Responsibility. Social Ontology 2018. Tufts. 2018.
9. Unbunking Arguments: A Case Study in Metaphysics and Cognitive Science. Bochum-Rutgers Workshop in Philosophy. Bochum Ruhr-University. 2017.
8. Shared Parts and Political Authority: Groups as Individuals in Spinoza. Southwest Seminar in Early Modern Philosophy. UC-Riverside. 2016.
7. Shared Parts and Political Authority: Groups as Individuals in Spinoza. Spinoza-Leibniz Workshop. Michigan State University. 2016.
6. Two Existence Conditions on Harm. 2016 Meeting of the International Association of the Philosophy of Death and Dying. Syracuse University. 2016.
5. Two Existence Conditions on Harm. Austin Graduate Ethics and Normativity Talks. University of Texas. 2015.
4. Two Existence Conditions on Harm. 67th Annual Northwest Philosophy Association Conference. North Idaho College. 2015.
3. Novel Properties and Composition. 9th Annual Brown University Graduate Philosophy Conference. Brown University. 2014.
2. Novel Properties and Composition. 66th Annual Northwest Philosophy Association Conference. Central Washington University. 2014.
1. Toward a Theory of the Group as a Whole. 31st Annual I.S.P.S.O. Conference. University of Oxford. 2013.
2. On Jon Litland’s, “In Defense of Moderate Pluralism About Ground.” Eastern APA. 2018.
1. On Justin Clarke-Doane’s, “Benacerraf, Pluralism, and Normativity.” The 3rd Speculative Ethics Forum. St. John’s University. 2017.